- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without advance notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and does not signify our endorsement of such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Type of information we collect.
Personal data that you provide to us. Depending on the services, we collect information such as, name, gender, country of origin, National Registration Identification Card, passport, birthdate, telephone number, email address, credit/debit card information, photo, etc.
Sensitive personal data.
In the course of providing our services to you, we may collect personal data that is considered sensitive. We may be required to obtain your explicit consent to handle this type of personal data.
How we collect personal data.
We generally collect your personal data directly from you. We may also obtain your personal data from third parties we deal with and from such other sources in which you have given your consent or authorized for the disclosure of such personal data.
We use your personal data in a manner that the law permits us to. Your personal data will be collected and handled by us in order to provide any treatment or service to or for you, allow you to create your online membership on our website, facilitate payment, inform you about any promotions, events, and to communicate any other relevant information, answer your enquiries or questions, comply with our regulatory commitments, pursue or defend a legal claim, and provide you with further information which may be of interest to you in regard to our services.
Who your personal data is shared with.
Subject to the relevant law, we may disclose your personal data to our affiliated companies, our data processor, government and regulatory bodies, third party suppliers, and third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them, in which the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this policy.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may retain your data for a longer period of time if we reasonably believe that we will continue to have an ongoing relationship with you. We will appropriately and securely dispose of your personal data when it is no longer required.
Online Booking Refund Policy
1) Payment via Package credit (Hours) will be refunded back to My Credit > Package
2) Payment via Payment Gateway, refund will made in My Credit > Deposit
3) No Cash Refund
Your rights include:
(1) Right to be informed about your personal data and details of the handling and processing of that personal data and information;
(2) Right of access to your personal data and to obtain information about how we handle and process it;
(3) Right to have inaccuracies corrected if your personal data is inaccurate, including to have incomplete personal data completed;
(4) Right of erasure of your personal data;
(5) Right to restrict handling and processing of your personal data;
(6) Right to object to the handling and processing of your personal data for certain purposes, in particular for direct marketing purposes and to personal data that is handled and processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests;
(7) Right to withdraw consent or permission that you have previously provided to us in relation to our handling and processing of your personal data; and
(8) Right to complain to us in relation to the handling of your personal data; or the relevant regulatory body.
Please contact us via the details below if you wish to exercise any of your rights. We will respond to all legitimate requests within any legal timeframes.
We have implemented security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access of loss of personal data.
How to contact us.
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you would like to submit a request exercising your privacy rights, please contact us through the details below:
Attention : Legal Department
Contact No. : +60-3-79724088
Postal address : No. 1-2, Jalan Kuchai Maju (1/116B), Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park,58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Company Name: Health Lega (HQ) Sdn Bhd (1413289-X)
No 1-2 , Jalan 1/116B, Kuchai Entrepreneur Park , 58200 Kuala Lumpur
We use "cookies" to store and track information about you and your access and/or use of the website.
Third Party Cookies.
- to help save and retrieve passwords used on the website;
- to track information such as the frequency and duration of your access and/or use of the website; and
- to analyse the profile of visitors and users to helps us in providing you with better access and/or use of the website.
We may allow other third party to serve ads when you access and/or use the website. In the course of serving advertisements, the third-party may place or recognize a unique cookie in your device. Such third party may use information retrieved from their cookies to provide advertisements on the website and other product and services that may be of interest to you.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions stated below (“Terms and Conditions”) must be accepted and agreed by you. By making a purchase on our website or making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply in all respects to our Affiliates. An “Affiliate” will be defined as any entity that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control by us.
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service prior to your receiving the treatment or service. You are advised to consult your doctor before treatment. We are not liable for any loss or damages caused to you arising from any information not provided to us at the time of service. You are also not recommended to receive any treatment if you have consumed alcohol within the last 24 hours.
Pregnant Women and Minor.
All pregnant women and children below the age of 16 are not allowed.
Right of Refusal.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer for improper or inappropriate conduct. Improper or inappropriate conduct or language during service will result in immediate termination of the service and there will be no refund or compensation. We reserve the sole right and discretion to define improper or inappropriate conduct.
Loss or Damage.
We are not liable for any loss or damage to your personal belongings and valuables. Please keep all your valuables with you during your visit.
We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, e-wallet (Shopeepay, Maybank QR, Grabpay, Touch’nGo) and with proper identification. Payment for bookings or purchases on the website or in store indicates that you legally authorize such payment method that you choose for the proposed transaction, and that you fully understand these Terms and Conditions. We accept no liability for any losses or damages resulting arising therefrom.
Prices for services and products are subject to change without advance notice.
Our brand, logo, trade name, trademark, and all other intellectual property rights used in connection with our website and services (whether registered or unregistered) belong to us or our licensors (as are applicable) and are protected by intellectual property law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants you any rights to the same.
We do not guarantee the desired or consistent outcome of our treatment or service for you. Your use of our service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or services meet your specific requirements.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that would be unlawful to exclude or limited and nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us, or any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, our liability. To the maximum extent permitted under law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, loss of data, lost revenues, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving or profits, or arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our services, or with the delay or inability to use our services, or with the provision of or failure to provide our services.
You agree to defend and indemnify us from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of our services and otherwise from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the specific terms and conditions attached to the packages that you purchase, if any, and shall constitute the entire terms and conditions of the packages. Such specific terms and conditions attached to each of the packages shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency between such specific terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions.
We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information will be kept in a safe and secure manner and that no unauthorised access to the information will be allowed.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion and you shall be bound by such changes. It is your responsibility to check the latest terms and conditions on our website.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any reason, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been contained herein.
Concerns or feedbacks.
Customer’s concerns and feedbacks on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to:
Attention: Legal Department
Contact No.: +60-3-79724088
Correspondence address: No. 1-2, Jalan Kuchai Maju (1/116B), Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
We highly recommend that you schedule your appointment at least 1 day in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available. You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointment you make and for the services you choose. If you are in doubt of which service to choose or do not see a particular service, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in choosing and scheduling your appointment.
As a courtesy to other guests and our therapists, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number may be required at the time of booking. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments.
We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This gives you time to start your relaxation process prior to your service. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time and we must finish on time regardless of the time you came.
Our environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect other guests’ right to privacy and serenity. We encourage you to turn off all electronic gadgets while you are in our premises and please keep your voice to a whisper.
Curtain is to be slightly opened when male customers are receiving treatment.
No male therapist should be allowed to provide any services to female customers.